Here’s what’s been going on, if you want to get the latest update news, you can subscribe using your favourite reader.
- Groix island: sailing along the southern coast, Port-Lay harbour and its rusty crane, Port-Tudy.
- Sailing up river Odet.
- Sailing in Molène archipelago.
- Ornamental thistle flowers in a park.
- The classic yacht Seagull sailing in Brest harbour.
- In Granville harbour, an interesting way of mooring dinghies.
- In spring, azaleas and other plants in full bloom.
- Leaves in light & wind.
- The caryatid in the La Martyre parish close.
- La Jument lighthouse after storms during the 2013–2014 winter.
- Wispy clouds above Recouvrance bridge in Brest.
- Sailing up the Aulne river to the Térénez bridges.
- Russian frigate Shtandart visiting Brest Château marina.
- Brest harbour in the mist & old gaffers.
- Sainte-Anne duPortzic cove under winter clouds.
- 2nd day sailing during the Brest 2012 old gaffers event: Pen Duick & Sandeq, Notre-Dame de Rumengol & Dahl Mad, Regina Maris, in the Penfeld river, various ships (3).
- 1st day sailing during the Brest 2012 old gaffers event: boat arrivals, Hendrika Bartelds & Lys noir, various ships (1), modern race ships (1) and various ships (2).
- A winter sunset over Brest harbour.
- François-Monique taking part in an old gaffers regatta in Tinduff harbour.
- Happy New Year to you all!
- 6 new desktop wallpapers:
- François-Monique coming back into Brest harbour and mooring in Tinduff harbour.
- Getting back to Brest trade harbour at sunset aboard Bergère de Domrémy.
- A graffiti of Guy Fawkes face on a staircase in Brest.
- Argenton rocks after a storm, pounded by waves.
- Recouvrance bridge seen from Brest castle.
- Week-end aboard Lola of Skagen: Chauveau lighthouse, rusty crane and sunset in the pertuis d’Antioche.
- Waders foraging on the edge of the water.
- Rain advances under a lit-up storm cloud above Brest harbour.
- Sailing in Aber Benoît.
- Bergère de Domrémy sailing in the Goulet with Saint Guénolé.
- Sailing between the Tas de Pois rocks at Pen Hir head.
- Dark clouds and light above Brest harbour.
- Sailing aboard Notre-Dame de Rumengol: Le Four lighthouse and Portsall rocks while going to Le Corréjou.
- Sailing in Ireland: arrival in Ireland, in Kinsale. Mooring in Rabbit island, going around Fastnet rock, meeting guillemots and leaving Sherkin island.
- Sailing in the Scilly islands: sunset in St Mary’s, sailing to St Agnes, back to St Mary’s at sunrise.
- A sunrise under gale clouds in Brest harbour.
- Going up the river Aulne aboard Notre-Dame de Rumengol: sailing in the harbour, Landévennec boat cemetery, Terenez bridge.
- Bergère de Domrémy coming back at sunset.
- Sailing aboard Marie-Fernand–2: sailing with François Monique heading back to Brest, stopping in Camaret.
- Sailing aboard Marie-Fernand–1: the Sept-Îles archipelago basked in sunlight, arrival in Aber Wrac’h under a thunderstorm, the sun comes back in the aber.
- Maison Blanche mooring at sunset.
- In the garden, summer roses and flowers.
- Bergère de Domrémy and the Sailing Tour de France boats.
- A sunrise above Douarnenez bay.
- Sandwich terns on a buoy and a boat.
- From Le Havre to the Channel islands: Le Havre harbour at night, Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue, from Gatteville lighthouse to La Hague.
- Sailing aboard Notre-Dame de Rumengol: leaving Brest harbour, sailing next to Armorique head.
- More photos from the Sept-Îles archipelago: atlantic puffins, european shags and grey seals, clear waters off Jentilez (Monks) island.
An archive of the news since its creation in May 1997.